1. Raise money through regular membership contributions, special solicitations for donations, and other appropriate methods so as to provide band scholarships and other meaningful financial support to students participating in the University of Georgia Band.
2. Assist in the recruitment of prospective students.
3. Communicate regularly with the alumni, friends, and financial supporters of The Redcoat Band programs.
4. Act as the primary spokesperson organization on behalf of the alumni and friends and act as a positive advocate for the interests of the organization.
5. Support the ongoing work, policies, and objectives of the Director and staff of the Redcoat Band.
6. Cooperate with the appropriate University of Georgia Foundation on fundraising activities.