SATURDAY OCTOBER 16, 2021 – KENTUCKY VS. UGA – SANFORD STADIUM
REDCOAT ALUMNI BAND
2021 Homecoming Reunion Fact Sheet
(Note: Some items have changed this year)
(Updated July 9, 2021) – DOWNLOAD & PRINT PDF HERE
1. Saturday, October 16, 2021 vs. Kentucky. Call time, kickoff, schedule to be announced. (NOTE: Our performance is contingent on SEC and UNIVERSITY PROTOCOLS at the time of the event).
2. Similar format to the previous years (Rehearsal location at Redcoat Field, etc.).
3. This will be a HYBRID event; either in-person performing or you can support virtually. If you choose to be a registered virtual participant as a donor, you will also be mailed a commemorative field pass after the event.
4. Redcoat Alumni participants must have 2021 Field Pass and official uniform (Redcoat Performance Shirt and Black Pants, or new Auxiliary performance shirt) to enter the field for the pregame performance. Links to order all Redcoat Alumni Band performance shirts are on website (musicians & auxiliary). Musicians are red shirts; drum majors only are black shirts.
5. Music, marching positions, drill charts, auxiliary routines to be posted online closer to the event. Sorry, no hard copies provided. Password will be in your registration confirmation.
6. GAME TICKETS: ALL participants, family members, friends must have a game ticket to enter Sanford Stadium (even babies), and follow Stadium Policies (clear bag, etc.). Tickets purchased in the RBAA block are face value = $75. You will have the option to purchase tickets through the Registration process.
THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN PURCHASE TICKETS THROUGH THE RBAA.
No hard copy tickets; all e-tickets will be issued to your smartphone (Google Pay or Apple Wallet) sent by UGA Athletics closer to the event date. YOU MUST HAVE A SMART PHONE FOR TICKET ACCESS. To be clear, printed tickets of any kind- even tickets you print on your own- WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED for admission into Sanford Stadium.
7. Free parking in Intramural Field parking deck; first come, first served. Free shuttle from Redcoat Field (Intramural Field #9) to Stadium at the conclusion of rehearsal.
8. Requests to borrow large Redcoat instruments must be submitted by September 15. These may be particularly challenging to fulfill this year for pandemic-related reasons, but several options are being pursued. Everyone is strongly encouraged to supply their own instrument and will be required to supply their own mouthpiece.
9. REGISTRATION TIMELINE:
– Through August 15 – Registration with tickets in RBAA block (or until ticket allocation is sold out). $35 registration fee. All registration fees and ticket purchases are nonrefundable.
– Through September 15– Registration without tickets purchased on the RBAA block. All registration/donation fees are nonrefundable.
– October 16 – Walkup Registration at morning rehearsal only. $50 registration fee; exact change cash or check (credit cards might be added). Additional donations to the Redcoats always appreciated and welcome!
Check Your Alumni Band Email For the Registration Link
Haven’t Received Your Email?
Go To Contact Us and Send Us Your Updated Email Address.
Get ready for another great day between the Hedges on Dooley Field at Sanford Stadium!
ORDERING GAME TICKETS IN THE RBAA BAND BLOCK
ONCE YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED, YOUR CONFIRMATION SCREEN/EMAIL WILL CONTAIN THE LINK TO REQUEST THE NUMBER OF GAME TICKETS LISTED IN YOUR HOMECOMING REGISTRATION.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS AND PROMPTS CAREFULLY.
1. The 8 ticket limit per each performing Redcoat performing alumni is in ONE TRANSACTION ONLY.
2. Tickets through the Marketplace are being provided to us at the face value of $75 each. Do not attempt to purchase more than 8 tickets, or go back in to attempt a subsequent transaction; the Marketplace will notify the RBAA and additional transactions will be cancelled by UGA.
3. VERY IMPORTANT: Once you have entered the registration portal and begin the process, DO NOT EXIT until you have completed the transaction. Once you have exited, the RBAA cannot assist you in re-entering the system.
DOWNLOAD & PRINT PDF HERE
Please look for updates via e-mails, monthly newsletters, social media, and via the RBAA website.
IT’S BEEN WAY TOO LONG SINCE WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER! FINGERS CROSSED- LET’S DO THIS THING!
Everyone (including babies) will need to have a game ticket to enter the stadium. Game tickets in the alumni band block will be open as a part of Homecoming Registration from early July to August 15 (or until sold out). If you obtain your own game ticket, registration will be open until September 15.
To participate on the field at Homecoming, musicians must wear the official Alumni Band uniform. The uniform consists of the official RED RBAA shirt, black pants, black shoes, and if you elect to wear a hat (not required) it must be the official RBAA RED ball cap. Drum Major shirts are also available. To order the required shirt and optional hat, shipped direct to your address: Link Here